- Called: 2023
Before commencing Pupillage, Freyja worked as a Paralegal at a City Law firm that specialised in public authority work. During this time Freyja assisted with a major public inquiry and multiple large construction disputes as well as developed strong commercial awareness through her role as a knowledge updater. Whilst a Paralegal, Freyja continued to develop her advocacy ability and won the Inter-Inn Debating Competition in 2022.
Freyja graduated with a Law Degree from the University of Leeds in 2021, before then completing the BPC in 2022, finishing the course with a Distinction. During her time at University, Freyja was Bar Secretary of Leeds Law Society and won numerous debating competitions (Eversheds Sutherland Junior and Senior Debating Competition). Alongside her studies, Freyja also volunteered at Citizens Advice and Support Through Court; where she supported vulnerable members of society with civil and employment issues.
- Queen Mother Scholarship (Middle Temple – 2021)
- Middle Temple Exhibition Award (2021)
- BPP Career Commitment Scholarship (2021)
- Inter-Inn Debating Competition Winner (2022)
- Leeds Law Society Internal Debating Competition Winner (2018 and 2021)