- Called: 2019
Prior to commencing Pupillage, Taylor worked as a Relationship Manager at a Responsible Business Charity where she supported FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 organisations with their CSR aims.
Taylor completed the BPTC LLM in 2019 (Very Competent/Distinction), during this time she volunteered at Hackney Community Law Centre where she worked as a housing and employment caseworker and supported on four employment cases. Taylor completed a First Class Law Degree with Placement at the University of Surrey in 2018. During this time, she was the Surrey Law Society Mooting Officer and completed a placement as a Legal Intern at UBS. She also has a Bachelor of Arts from the University of British Columbia majoring in Religion, Literature and the Arts with a minor in International Relations.
- Peta Fordham Benefactor’s Award
- Inner Temple Exhibition Award
- Inner Temple Public Speaking Competition Winner
- Rawlinson Cup Debating Finalist
- Inner Temple Debating Society President
- Surrey Law Society Internal Mooting Competition, Winner and Top Speaker