Highlights in the Chambers UK Bar 2022 include Nick Grundy QC moving up to (Silks) band 2 for Social Housing with Tina Conlan and Jane Hodgson both moving up to band 2. Tristan Salter joins Elizabeth England as ‘Up and Coming’.
In the Legal 500, notable mentions include: Nick Grundy QC moving up to tier 4 in his ranking as a Leading Silk for Property Litigation; Simon Mills was ranked, for the first time, as a Leading Junior (tier 4) in Banking and Finance and retained his ranking as a Leading Junior for Commercial Litigation; Michael Mullin, tier 4, and Elizabeth England, rising star, were both ranked for the first time for Social Housing.
We would like to express our thanks to all our clients who gave up their time to provide feedback to the researchers and congratulations to our members and staff on their success in both editions.
Chambers have been described as:
- ‘I consider Five Paper to be the best in the sector. They are reliable, friendly, have excellent barristers… Five Paper have always been my number one choice and for the above reasons, they will continue to be.
- ‘The chambers is superb.’,
- ‘Efficient, no fuss clerking. Good clear pricing and good and swift communication on that as well.’
- ‘The clerks make a huge difference to us when it comes to customer service and probably distinguish this set from other London barristers as a result.’
The Legal 500 UK Bar 2022
- ‘Always pleased with the responsiveness and quality of work’
- ‘They are brilliant, the clerks are great and they are very efficient in coming back to you.’
- ‘The clerking is very good and the team is always very helpful.’
Chambers UK Bar 2022