- First Junior Clerk
Callum joined Five Paper in July 2018 and was quickly promoted to First Junior Clerk in June 2019.
Callum has an active role in Chambers’ marketing strategy and works closely with the Senior Clerk assisting with developing Chambers’ brand, reinforcing client relations, advising and assisting members with strategising their practice’s development from year to year. His responsibilities in Chambers include all areas of practice management such as business development, diary management, allocation of new work, complex listing arrangements and fee negotiations.
Callum is a member of the Institute of Barristers’ Clerks (IBC) and enjoyed a period of time sitting on the IBC Career Development Committee. He previously was a member of the London Young Lawyers Group too.
Callum currently sits as a committee member of the London Legal Networking Group and New Professional Group of R3 (Association of Business Recovery Professionals) London & South East.
Client feedback in the legal directories includes:
- “As a team, David and Callum are the heart of Five Paper and their combined contacts and experience makes them one of the best clerking teams out there.”
- “As mentioned, the clerks are phenomenal. I would specifically commend Daniel Driscoll and Callum Clark, both of whom I have worked with a lot over the last year or two, for always trying to go the extra mile to assist. These two will always call back when promised, find solutions to unusual problems, and never seek more than a fair amount in payment of counsel fees.”
- “Callum Clark is responsive, helpful, and good to deal with.”
- “David Portch and Callum Clark work together well and help to promote their barristers to existing and new clients. They are friendly and hardworking and always a pleasure to spend time with.”
- “David Portch, Callum Clark, and Ella Banfill have been very helpful and approachable. The service has always been excellent.”
- “The clerks always provide a professional service. Callum Clark and Daniel Driscoll are particularly hardworking and helpful.”
- “The clerks are very friendly and always helpful especially Callum and Daniel. They go beyond their expectations to assist with matters.”