- First Junior Clerk
Callum joined Chambers in July 2018 and was promoted to First Junior Clerk in June 2019. Callum began his career as a barrister’s clerk in 2013.
Responsibilities include management and practice development of all members. His main duties include daily liaison with clients in relation to practices, distribution of work, management of Counsels’ diaries, fee negotiation and oversight of the junior members of the clerking team. Callum has a very detailed knowledge of court listings, within all divisions, and assists David with the smooth running and marketing of Chambers.
- Institute of Barristers’ Clerks (IBC)
- Career Development Committee member for the Institute of Barristers’ Clerks (IBC)
- London Legal Networking Group Committee member (LLNG)
- London Young Lawyers Group (LYLG)
- R3 (Association of Business Recovery Professionals) New Professional Committee Member (R3)