Why choose Five Paper?
We recognise that clients want more than legal knowledge and flair as an advocate from their barrister. Our clients rightly expect, and receive, a professional service of a high standard. When you instruct us, we will send you a copy of “Our Promise”: this is our written commitment to work with you to achieve the best possible outcome in your case.
What to expect with Five paper:
- Quality: legal expertise, insightful advice, and competent advocacy are a given, but we also pride ourselves on the quality of our client-service.
- Specialists: by joining specialist associations, and by editing or contributing to key legal publications and journals our members further their commitment to being the best in their specialist areas.
- Honesty and transparency: you’ll know what to expect, when to expect it, and how much it will cost from the outset. Litigation often throws curveballs, but we strive to keep you updated as soon as possible if anything changes.
- Accessibility: our barristers will do their utmost to make themselves available to you when you need them, working around other professional commitments to make themselves as accessible as possible. Our “exceptional” clerking team is always on hand to ensure your needs are being met.
- User-friendliness: we embrace technology to make our client’s experience of instructing Five Paper as smooth as possible.
- Modern facilities: our beautiful building in the heart of Temple may be Grade II listed, but we can offer our clients modern conferencing facilities, and a full mediation suite.
If you would like further information
Our friendly and knowledgeable clerks will be pleased to direct you to the person best able to help. Email them or telephone: +44 (0)20 7815 3200.
We look forward to working with you.