Family Law advocacy and advice from Five Paper
Five Paper’s Family Law Chambers of specialist family barristers provides advice, mediation and litigation for marriage and co-habiting disputes.
We undertake a wide range or work, from the straightforward to the more complex. Our areas of strength include:
- Financial relief ancillary to divorce or dissolution of civil partnerships
- Disputes between unmarried couples
- Bankruptcy and insolvency
- Inheritance disputes
- Mortgages and undue influence
- Foreign divorce and jurisdiction
- Negligence claims, including those relating to ancillary relief
- Child support claims
- Private law matters relating to the Children Act 1989
- Family mediation in all areas including Mediation Information and Assessment Meetings (MIAMS), divorce/separation, cohabiting couples, child contact, family finance and TOLATA issues.
We have a particular interest in matters involving unmarried couples and pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements.
Most of our cases come through solicitors, however in some situations we can work with companies and members of the public directly. Please contact our clerks or visit the Public Access page for further information.
If you or your client would like advice on a matter, contact our clerks on 020 7815 3200 for a no-obligation chat. They will be happy to recommend an appropriate barrister to help you
We arrange seminars for clients to help illuminate areas of law. Examples include: Recent Developments in Financial Relief Ancillary to Divorce and Tactical Approaches to Financial Claims Ancillary to Divorce.
These seminars are accredited by the Law Society and the Bar Council for continuing professional development.
We are also happy to create tailored training events for existing and prospective clients. If you would like to discuss bespoke training options, please contact David Portch, our senior clerk.
Five Paper’s team of family Law barristers includes specialists at all levels. This spread of experience means that we can provide clients with a service that is both expert and cost-effective. We are all members of the Family Law Bar Association.
To view profiles of our team members, including their individual areas of expertise, please click on the profiles below.
For all enquires please contact our senior clerk, David Portch, and his team at
E: firstname.lastname@example.org, T: +44 (0)20 7815 3200